Friday, February 17, 2006

The Blog’s of Other’s

I have to give credit where credit is due. I didn't get into this whole blogging thing until my good friend Clifford had been writing for a while and brought me into the fold. In this section I want to give out a few of the blogs that I read up on throughout the day.

Of course my first one to hit is my buddy Clifford out in California. His Changing Directions Blog is enlightening and entertaining. It also proves that with perseverance you can eliminate thestrangle-holdd of credit card debt and student loans and start living the RDPD life. For those unfamiliar, RDPD is the quick form of speaking about the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books that give a pretty good financial education in simplified concepts.

The next one that I visit is that of Scott Adams. This is the cartoonist that brought us the adventures of Dilbert as he works through his daily office antics. This blog is a fun read. If you were or are a fan of Dilbert, his writing is just as entertaining as his comics.

My third, and final, blog that I visit is that of Mr. David Bouchier. He is a writer/broadcaster who lives not too far from me here on Long Island. I first heard his essays on NPR on my daily commute to work. The first one that I heard was Ghost of Christmas Past. Since then I have been pouring through his pastessayss and visited his Blog (Writing Life) as well. I've been enjoying his writing style and hope to learn much from him as I develop my own.

Here are the links one last time.

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

Have a great weekend!


No comments: