Friday, March 03, 2006

Parenting 101

This is the first installment of a section I'm calling Parenting 101. I'm hoping that you will all find this enjoyable whether you have children or not. For those with children, however, these can be especially fun as you have probably experienced things similar to these.

The first installment of parent techniques to string your kids along...

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to pull something like this off successfully? Ah... The many way's to twist the mind of a child... :)

More Parenting 101!
Parenting 101: Quick List

3 comments:

Will said...

Yeah, like when I convinced Cameron that he was right-handed before his mother dropped him on the cement floor at the Y.

Hey, they don't pay rent - which means that you can mess with them whenever you feel like it. Look at it this way, YOU won't be paying for their therapy...

Anonymous said...

i often find myself using what i learned from Calvin with my kids.
"what are we having for dinner?"
"Cow brains"
"looks like manwich..."
"thats just because i had the butcher cut it up chunky style"

and then the wife hits me.

Matt said...

That is one of the joys of parenthood...