Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Parenting 101: Just a little fun...

Sometimes a Dad's gotta do, what a Dad's gotta do...

I Love my children. I preface by saying this in that some things you think of doing, you never would becuase you love your children. Although in your head it seems very funny...

Both Jonah and Brielle are funny and loveable in their own ways. They are two great kids. With a third on the way, we can't help but wonder what he will be like. We'll be finding out soon enough. June 23rd appears to be the date to induce labor.

As for some of the fun things you think of saying or doing with your kids, several of the Parenting 101 blogs deal with pulling your kids leg every now and then. This one is no exception.

Sometimes you just want a little peace and quiet... Or to give them a small taste of their own medicine...

This Calvin comic reminded me of how Holly and I direct one or both children to the other to get them out of our hair for a few moments...

No comments: