Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's been a year...

I can't believe that it's been a year, to the day, since I last blogged on anything... I'd like to say that I've been basking on the beaches to the right for the past year, but alas, nothing so posh...

A lot has been going on that has kept me from the daily blogging scene. I'll go into some of them in later posts, but for today I'd like to get this started with a Thank You for being patient during my hiatus.

As I mentioned before, much has happened in the past year. I've transitioned back into the roll of Stay at Home Dad for a while, the children are growing and changing on a daily basis and we've done more projects around that house that need to be reported on.

So there is much to get ready for if I want to get back into my daily blogging again. I have several topics already mapped out. I'm also looking into transitioning this blog into a new one. I'll keep you both posted... :)

No comments: