Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mohawk...

Inspired by my buddy Will and his son Cameron back in Michigan I decided to go for the popular hair style of the day. Since I am already employed, and I answer phones for a living, I could afford a new look… I was surprised to be at Jonah’s school and see several kids with Mohawks as well. Jonah doesn’t seem that interested in getting one, other than playing around in the bathtub in a pretty good impersonation of Matthew Broderick in Ferris Bueller’s day off less the singing.. “I recall.. .Central Park in fall.. How you tore your dress, what a mess, I confess…” Jonah has yet to see this movie with me, although he has seen most of Back to the Future which seems to play every other weekend on some cable channel or another…This a classic that I rank right up there with Ferris and his famous day off.

Now I need a piece of metal poked through my lip and my nose with a chain joining the two… Oh and a new crotch rocket. A Harley doesn’t have the right attitude for the Mohawk…

Maybe the next hairstyle will be the semi-popular early 90’s look of shaved words on my head…

2 comments:

Will said...

All of our family admires your courage and conviction to be cutting edge. It looks great. Send pictures of the piercings and the motorcycle once you aquire them.

I would have gotten one, but he job market here is bad enough without me taking myself out of the race with this particular look. Maybe next summer.

"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus but it still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car!"

God I love that movie.

Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge FUN said...

Well...Well...Well...

So what is it worth to NOT show this photo to MOM! You have a real indirect way of communicating with your family! Nancy had a punk hair-do back when it was in but mohawks with adults .... uh went out with Mr. T.?????

Or am I missing something here!